Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
(In the name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful)
Finding too many rules to follow in Islam?
Want to reaffirm your belief?
Finding it burdensome to practice your religion?
Why did God create Hell? Is it really that easy to get to Heaven?
Your Identity: American? Muslim? Both?
The Muslim American Society invites you, your family, and friends to this beautiful event to help answer these questions and a panel of converts to Islam, who will share their inspirational stories of the moments that forever changed their lives.
• Cyrus McGoldrick (Civil Rights Manager, CAIR-NY)
• Megan Putney (Muslim Consultative Network)
• Melissa Roldan (Muslim American Society)
• Dr. Raymond Brock (Counselor and Psychologist)
• Peter Casey (YouTube “Dawah Addict”)
• Ramy Noaman
Admission is free.
Dinner will be served.
MAS Youth Center
1933 Bath Avenue
Brooklyn, New York 11214