CAIR-NY's Albert Fox-Cahn will speak on a panel at the City College of New York titled: Advocacy on Immigrant and Muslim Rights
The discussion will be focused on contemporary US' government actions and their relation to the rights of immigrants and Muslims. It will bring together legal experts on the subject for an hour long forum in the heart of New York City, a sanctuary city for undocumented immigrants.
This event is in collaboration with the Division of Government, Community & Cultural Affairs, Division of Student Affairs, The City College Partnership, Office of International Student and Scholar Services, Colin Powell School, Graduate Student Council and Undergraduate Student Government of The City College of New York.
- Angela Fernandez, Esq., Executive Director - Northern Manhattan Coalition for Immigrant Rights
- Jose L. Perez, Deputy General Counsel- LatinoJustice PRLDEF
- Albert Fox Cahn, Esq., Director of Strategic Litigation- Council on Arabic-Islamic Relations (CAIR-NYC)
- Yatziri Tovar, CCNY student and Dreamer- CCNY Dream Team
- Naz Ahmad, Staff Attorney- C.L.E.A.R. Project at CUNY Law School