CAIR-NY is currently hiring for an operations coordinator able to perform administrative, communications, marketing, and office support activities in a dynamic team environment. The operations coordinator will be primarily tasked with heading CAIR-NY’s bookkeeping, including logging transactions, populating financial statements, generating donation reports, drafting donor correspondence, and liaising with CAIR-NY’s accountant. The operations coordinator will often interact with clients on behalf of CAIR-NY, taking case reports, assisting with social media management, and receiving visitors. Other duties may include fielding telephone calls, event management, database management, and filing.
- Substantial experience in financial management, including bookkeeping, payroll, bank reconciliations, and financial reporting.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving, time-management, and organizational skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and QuickBooks Online.
- Experience with major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Experience with website management and mailing list management.
- Business Administration and/or Accounting Degree preferred.
- Hours flexible, part time (20 hours), Monday thru Friday preferred.
To apply, please email a copy of your cover letter, CV, and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject: “Operations Coordinator ”